Pages

May 23, 2011

Ugh, Mondays

In the midst of a stretch of shifts, and I haven't had a lot of time to get drawing. On top of that, my main email address seems to be under fire, and I just spent an hour trying to get it back from whoever hacked it this time.

That said, I've got a couple rough sketches for today. First up is another attempt at the design of Valor. I've got the basics figured out, but the details of waistline and upper legs are giving me a headache. I don't want it to be all one piece, but I don't want it to look like he's wearing a diaper either...
Next up is Vengeance. He's a major player in the story I'm looking to tell, so I won't dive into details. You'll probably be seeing a lot more of him in the coming months though, as I really want to have his and Valors designs as finished as I can get them.




No comments:

Post a Comment