Pages

June 24, 2011

A couple more prints from the CCEE


Had a tough time with the Venom piece (as you've likely noticed if you've been following the blog) and it was no different when it came time to print the sucker. Colors were too dark, the background was too similar to the character, and on and on it went. This is the version that I was happiest with though, and I don't think I'm willing to go back into it anytime soon, so this is how it's going to stay... finally.

As for Thor, things went pretty smoothly. Inking was relatively painless, colors didn't take too long, all in all it was a lot of fun.

Oh, and HUGE thanks to Dan Markin, who was instrumental in my getting these pieces done, and looking as good as they do. That boy knows his color, and he's always happy to help. I don't think the con would have been nearly as enjoyable for me if I hadn't had him helping me out behind the scenes for an entire week before hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment