Pages

July 14, 2012

Mockingbird



I haven't posted anything about the commissions from the con because I wanted to make sure that things were kept between myself and my clients until such time that the piece was finalized. Now that I've delivered Mockingbird into the hands of the one who requested her, I feel much more comfortable posting some images here.

At top is the final version of the piece. It was developed as a companion to the Hawkeye print that I was selling this year (this character is his wife in the comics). Below are some of the sketches done while working on the piece, as well as a version with both Hawkeye and Mockingbird together.




1 comment:

  1. Hey, took me long enough to get here but I just wanted to tell you I love her. Thank you so much for your excellent work!

    ReplyDelete