Pages

July 14, 2012

Sketches for a Sketch blog

Now that I've finally got a second site up and running I feel like it's time to reconsider the function of this blog. Originally it was host to sketches and fun challenges posed between friends. Then it grew to be host to pretty much anything I did, with a focus on professional, finished pieces. With time (and some constant cajoling from friends) I decided to build a separate pro site, that would act as host to my finished works, and would serve me as a digital portfolio. With that site up and running, this blog has become redundant, and so I feel it needs to be re-imagined. My plan is to liken it to the special features one finds on a DvD or BluRay... a behind-the-scenes look at my studio practice filled with rough sketches and blurbs about my daily life. Ideally this will mean more posts more often, as I won't have to worry quite so much about what appears on the blog.

To start things, here are some sketches of Leonardo from the "Last Brother" story I was tinkering with earlier.


No comments:

Post a Comment