Pages

September 14, 2012

Sketch Dump!

I've been working away on various things over the last couple of weeks, but haven't really felt comfortable posting any of it. Part of the reason behind that is that a lot of what I have is at a mid point, and I figured I'd wrap it up soon and then post the finished product. Others pieces are for personal projects that are in such an early stage that talking about them just isn't an easy thing to do because I don't really know what it is I'm trying to say yet.

On the flip side, they're still cool drawings, so why not pop them on here?





So there you go. A quick peek into some of the stuff I've been up to the last week or so. I'll be trying my markers out on the TMNT/Superhero pieces soon, so don't be shocked if they appear again in a few days. As for the group up top, I'd love to dive into that idea more right away, but I've other commitments that need to come first... With any luck I can start devoting some serious time to them in November, and see where things go from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment