Pages

September 19, 2012

TMNT


Spent some time over the last few days watching Turtle movies and drawing Turtle sketches. I'm having a lot of fun with 'em, and now that I've added a few greens to my marker collection I'm looking forward to working some color into them.

Been a little worried though that I was focusing too much on Turtles and that especially for my sketches I needed to open up, so I've also started some League of Legends sketches that I'll be posting here as I wrap them up. LoL has some amazing art, and it's been getting better every month. I took some time to download a batch of the character profile pics and will be studying them for the next couple of weeks to see what I can learn. Even better, they've made available recordings of the artist creating each piece. Great color, dynamic poses, simple backgrounds... I friggin love these things

No comments:

Post a Comment