Pages

October 17, 2012

T-Minus 3 Days!

And I'm getting sick. I'm going to try to blast it away with meds and whatever rest I can manage to get over the next few days, but I'm in prep mode right now and I can't really afford to spend much time lazing around. That all said, the prints for this show are really coming together, the sketches I've been working on have been a ton of fun and I'm really excited to get out and chat with some like minded geeks.

Speaking of sketches, I had planned to scan a few in tonight to show off, but the cord to my scanner is currently strung across my studio so as to make up for the now dead wifi connection from my printer (printer>scanner when in prep mode, sorry folks) so you're going to have to make due with a few shots from the iPad. Hope you like 'em!





No comments:

Post a Comment