Pages

February 19, 2015

I've Been Busy... No Really!

A good friend and I have been working on a board game in our limited free time, and I thought I'd share a bit of behind the scenes stuff. This game is a big part of why I haven't been around blogland ... sine July. Okay, it could also be the baby has taken up significantly more of my attention than I previously thought. In the end I decided it was better to make work than show work, and so what little time I get to myself goes to sketches for cons and working on game design stuff.

I'll resist the urge to dump everything I can think of in one post in the hopes that it will make it easier for me to come back in a few days with more.

First up, a photo from a playtest in December.




 And here are some of the first character portraits that I put together (feels like ages ago). Dan and I will be returning to character design in the near future, so I expect these will change quite a bit going forward.


Look forward to showing you more in the near future! There's a lot to catch up on...

No comments:

Post a Comment